1 - Company Details
This site is proposed by: Vinogourmets
RCS CHARTRES B 504 677 808
Share capital 250 000 €
VAT N ° FR12504677808
1 Alley of BRIGAULT
Such. 02 37 62 22 28
2 - Design and Hosting
Director of publication: Vinogourmets.
This site is produced and hosted by ABC IDEA - www.abc-idea.com.
3 - Our Services
Vinogourmets - Les Caves de Diane in Anet in Eure et Loir (28)
4 - Information Relating to Users
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, all users have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning them. We would like to inform you of the confidentiality in which we undertake, of all the information that you communicate to us. This website is a partner with other websites for the purpose of exchanging links. This selection is made according to quality criteria. We refute all responsibility for any moral or physical damage they may incur. All rights reserved and exclusive property to the French company "Vinogourmets" of all content (pages, images, photos, scripts, texts, ...) of the website https://www.vinogourmets.fr.
5 - Personal Data Information (GDPR Law)
The answers to the boxes with an asterisk on the site forms are mandatory, the others are optional. They are subject to computerized processing intended to respond to your request and create your customer account.
The sole recipient of the data is: Vinogourmets.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as you are likely to continue to use our services and order on our website unless:
- You exercise your right to delete data concerning you, under the conditions described below;
- A longer shelf life is allowed or imposed under a legal or regulatory provision.
During this period, we put in place all means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to Vinogourmets staff.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of the January 6 modified 1978 and the European Regulation 2016 / 679 / EU 27 April 2016 (applicable from the 25 May 2018), you have a right of access, rectification , portability and erasure of your data or limiting treatment. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
You can, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive our news and requests (by telephone, SMS, postal or electronic mail) and invitations, you have the option of indicating this to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (more information on www.cnil.fr). The manner in which the personal data that may be collected is as follows:
- Account creation / purchase and online payment: when creating your account / profile, your surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number as well as your connection data are recorded.
- Connection to the site: on this occasion, are notably recorded, your data of connection, navigation or localization.
- Contact form: When filling out the contact form, your name, postal address, e-mail address and your message are collected.
- Cookies: Cookies are used, in the context of the use of the Site, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigation, the mode of connection, the type and the version of the internet browser, the operating system)
- By telephone: the data are recorded on our site in the same way as if you had filled the form.
- By email: the data are saved on our site in the same way as if you had filled the form.
The uses of your personal data are mainly as follows:
- access and use of the site;
- verification and authentication of your data;
- fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware;
- business management ;
- provision of personalized content and services, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests;
When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this mandatory character is indicated at the time of data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not have access to certain services, features or sections of the site.
No other personal data is recorded. Your data is not sold or transferred. The other data recorded is of a professional nature and relates to the services provided by our company.